Blue Manson Contact Lenses (Death Dealer - Underworld)
A colourful spin on our popular Marilyn Manson-inspired contacts, these vibrant blue Manson contact lenses feature the same iconic black limbal ring. Suitable for use in a variety of Halloween, cosplay, and SFX makeups, their most popular use case is as an almost pixel-perfect replication of the eyes of the Death Dealers from the Underworld franchise.
Created by upper echelons of the vampire hierarchy, Death Dealers are portrayed as biologically immortal werewolf warriors that originate from the loyal army of Hungarian warlord, Viktor. He created them after being made a Vampire by Marcus Corvinus, the forefather of the entire vampire race. Someone who he later overthrew before himself claiming to be the world’s first vampire.
If you’re specifically looking for a pair of Death Dealer eye contacts, you’re more than likely working on a cosplay of Selene (portrayed by British actress Kate Beckinsale). Featured as the main protagonist in Underworld, Underworld: Evolution, and Underworld: Awakening as well as Underworld: Blood Wars, she’s a 632+-year-old former vampire Death Dealer.
Printed in the UK using vibrant FDA approved blue and black dye, our reusable blue Manson contacts boast the same high-quality finish as all other designs from our extensive range of coloured contacts. Made of 38% water and 62% polymacon, they’ve been engineered to keep your eyes feeling fresh and hydrated.
- Sold as a pair
- 38% water content
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive
- Manufactured in the UK
Available as a Daily or 90 Day life span.
Crazy Lenses ships orders to every corner of the world and offers a range of shipping options that vary by region. All available options and their applicable costs will be presented to you at checkout, this takes place before you are required to enter your payment details. Regardless of location, all orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 2:00pm EDT GMT-4 will ship the same day, all others will ship on the next working day). Meanwhile, orders place over the weekend or on a national holiday will be shipped on the following Monday. Please also note that we can't be held liable for orders that arrive later than expected if you have chosen a non-guaranteed shipping service.
If you would like to enquire about the status of your order, please contact us via live chat by clicking here.
Orders form customers residing in the USA will be shipped via one of the following shipping options:
- USPS First Class (2-4 days) - $5.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 2 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $14.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 1 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $29.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Standard (5-10 business days) - $8.99 (Not Guaranteed)
- Delivery Via USPS (5 -10 business days) - $13.99 (Not Guaranteed)
*Saturday delivery can't be guaranteed across all areas.
Orders form customer residing in the UK will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following four shipping options:
- Royal Mail 24 (1-2 days) - £3.95 (Not Tracked. Not Guaranteed.)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 days) - £5.99 (Not Guaranteed.)
- Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm (Including Saturday) - £10.99
Orders form customer residing in Australian will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following shipping options:
- Standard (4-8 days) - $8.99
- Fast & Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
Orders form customer residing in Canada will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following three shipping options:
- Canada Post Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
International Orders (Excluding UK and US)
International orders (excluding USA) will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following two shipping options:
- International Mail (5-10 business days) - £4.99 (Not Guaranteed)
- Tracked International Mail (5-10 business days) - £9.99 (Not Guaranteed)