Green Manson Contact Lenses (The Joker)
Struggling to find a pair of Joker contact lenses? Recreate the vibrant green eyes of Joker from the $1billion-grossing 2019 American psychological thriller with a pair of our green Manson contact lenses. Created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson, Joker debuted as a psychotic clown-faced super-villain in the 1940s launch of the Dark Knight’s dedicated comic-book series. Presented as the arch-enemy of Batman, The Joker has also been a key character in films such as Suicide Squad, Batman, Batman Forever, and Batman: The killing Joke, all of which help make him a popular cosplay and Halloween character choice.
Originally designed as a vibrant green alternative to the iconic black-rimmed white lenses worn by the infamous Marilyn Manson, these contacts are Printed using high-quality FDA approved black and green dye. Furthermore, they boast a 38% water content which makes them soft and lightweight, ensuring maximum comfort and durability. Great for occasional or daily use, they come packaged in foil-sealed blisters and have up to a 12-month lifespan.
- Sold as a pair
- 38% water content
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive
- Produced under ISO International Standards quality control
- Manufactured in the UK
Available as a daily, 90-day and 12-month lifespan.
Crazy Lenses ships orders to every corner of the world and offers a range of shipping options that vary by region. All available options and their applicable costs will be presented to you at checkout, this takes place before you are required to enter your payment details. Regardless of location, all orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 2:00pm EDT GMT-4 will ship the same day, all others will ship on the next working day). Meanwhile, orders place over the weekend or on a national holiday will be shipped on the following Monday. Please also note that we can't be held liable for orders that arrive later than expected if you have chosen a non-guaranteed shipping service.
If you would like to enquire about the status of your order, please contact us via live chat by clicking here.
Orders form customers residing in the USA will be shipped via one of the following shipping options:
- USPS First Class (2-4 days) - $5.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 2 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $14.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 1 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $29.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Standard (5-10 business days) - $8.99 (Not Guaranteed)
- Delivery Via USPS (5 -10 business days) - $13.99 (Not Guaranteed)
*Saturday delivery can't be guaranteed across all areas.
Orders form customer residing in the UK will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following four shipping options:
- Royal Mail 24 (1-2 days) - £3.95 (Not Tracked. Not Guaranteed.)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 days) - £5.99 (Not Guaranteed.)
- Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm (Including Saturday) - £10.99
Orders form customer residing in Australian will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following shipping options:
- Standard (4-8 days) - $8.99
- Fast & Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
Orders form customer residing in Canada will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following three shipping options:
- Canada Post Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
International Orders (Excluding UK and US)
International orders (excluding USA) will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following two shipping options:
- International Mail (5-10 business days) - £4.99 (Not Guaranteed)
- Tracked International Mail (5-10 business days) - £9.99 (Not Guaranteed)