Blind White Contact Lenses (Walking Dead)
Get the ultimate blind-eyed look with a pair of our FDA approved Blind White Contact Lenses. Designed to completely mask your sclera, pupil, and iris with vibrant all-white colouration, they are ideal for those looking to replicate the horrific blind-eyed appearance of the flesh-eating zombies from AMC's mega-hit TV series, Walking Dead. Aside from their use as Walking Dead contact lenses, there are many more zombie-esque applications such as Resident Evil, Zombieland, 28 Days Later, Shaun Of The Dead, and World War Z.
Post-apocalyptic madness aside, their monochromatic appearance also makes our blind white contacts suitable for use in cosplays based on characters such as X-Men's Storm whose eyes turn solid-white when her powers are activated, and Gizmo from the animated instalment of Teen Titans whose eyes appear blind white all the time. Other potential uses include Deadpool and The Dark Knight.
There are also tons of great applications if you're looking for a pair of blind white eye contacts to replicate the eyes of popular video game characters for your latest cosplay. For example, Axel of Disgaea 2 and Fuka of Disgaea 4, the trove of Zombies from Left 4 Dead, and Humans whose shadows have been destroyed in Persona 5.
Use cases aside, the all-white design is printed on heavily hydrated medical-grade polymacon lenses to maximise comfort and durability. Meanwhile, the FDA approved dye is highly pigmented which ensures they are a suitable choice of blind white contact lenses for dark eyes too. However, as a note of caution, the sheer depth of the print and the lack of a clear circular pupil means these blind white coloured contacts will limit your natural vision by 70-80% while in use.
Key information for Blind White Contact Lenses
Crazy Lenses ships orders to every corner of the world and offers a range of shipping options that vary by region. All available options and their applicable costs will be presented to you at checkout, this takes place before you are required to enter your payment details. Regardless of location, all orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 2:00pm EDT GMT-4 will ship the same day, all others will ship on the next working day). Meanwhile, orders place over the weekend or on a national holiday will be shipped on the following Monday. Please also note that we can't be held liable for orders that arrive later than expected if you have chosen a non-guaranteed shipping service.
If you would like to enquire about the status of your order, please contact us via live chat by clicking here.
Orders form customers residing in the USA will be shipped via one of the following three shipping options:
- USPS First Class (2-4 days) - $5.99 (Delivery time is an estimate given to us by USPS, it isn't a guarantee.)
- Fedex 2 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $14.99 (Orders placed before 2:00pm EDT GMT-4)
- Fedex 1 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat). Excludes PO Boxes - $29.99 (Orders placed before 2:00pm EDT GMT-4)
*Saturday delivery can't be guaranteed across all areas.
Orders form customer residing in the UK will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following four shipping options:
- Royal Mail 24 (1-2 days) - £2.95 PLEASE NOTE: THIS ISN'T A TRACKED SERVICE AND WE THEREFORE CAN'T BE HELD LIABLE FOR LOST PACKAGES.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 days) - £5.99
- Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm - £9.99
Orders form customer residing in Australian will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following shipping options:
- Tracked International (5-10 days) - AU$ 15.99
Orders form customer residing in Canada will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following three shipping options:
- Tracked International (5-10 days) - CA$ 15.99 PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CUSTOMS DELAYS UPON ARRIVAL IN CANADA
- FedEx International Priority Express (1-3 days) - CA$ 39.99
International Orders (Excluding UK and US)
International orders (excluding USA) will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following two shipping options:
- International Mail (5-10 business days) - £4.99
- Tracked International Mail (5-10 business days) - £9.99