i-Glow Blue UV Contact Lenses (The Purge)
Ideal for those looking to replicate the vibrant blue livestreaming contact lenses worn by Isaiah Charms in the fourth instalment of The Purge, 2018’s The First Purge, our I-Glow blue UV contact lenses look great in natural light but appear lightning bright when phosphors in the blue dye are exposed to radiation from UV/blacklight. Participating in the radical sociological experiment conceived by the New Founding Fathers of America, Isaiah wears the blue camera-equipped contact lenses to livestream his first-hand experience back to the government in exchange for money.
Mass bloodshed aside, our Blue UV contacts can also be used to replicate the glowing blue eyes of popular cosplay characters such as Sonic The Hedgehog, Bumblebee from Transformers and Marvel’s immortal Thor (God Of Thunder) when depicting using his lightning powers.
Unfortunately, our blue uv contacts aren’t cappable of livestreaming like those seen in The Purge and they won’t glow upon the manifestatoon of fictional powers, but they do feature FDA approved blue UV dye, a 90-day ligfespan and can be worn for up to eight consecutive hours which makes them great for comic cons and Halloween parties as well as photoshoots and even nights out.
- Sold as a pair
- 38% water content
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive
- Produced under ISO International Standards quality control
- Manufactured in the UK
Available as a 90 Day life span.
Crazy Lenses ships orders to every corner of the world and offers a range of shipping options that vary by region. All available options and their applicable costs will be presented to you at checkout, this takes place before you are required to enter your payment details. Regardless of location, all orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 2:00pm EDT GMT-4 will ship the same day, all others will ship on the next working day). Meanwhile, orders place over the weekend or on a national holiday will be shipped on the following Monday. Please also note that we can't be held liable for orders that arrive later than expected if you have chosen a non-guaranteed shipping service.
If you would like to enquire about the status of your order, please contact us via live chat by clicking here.
Orders form customers residing in the USA will be shipped via one of the following shipping options:
- USPS First Class (2-4 days) - $5.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 2 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $14.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 1 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $29.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Standard (5-10 business days) - $8.99 (Not Guaranteed)
- Delivery Via USPS (5 -10 business days) - $13.99 (Not Guaranteed)
*Saturday delivery can't be guaranteed across all areas.
Orders form customer residing in the UK will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following four shipping options:
- Royal Mail 24 (1-2 days) - £3.95 (Not Tracked. Not Guaranteed.)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 days) - £5.99 (Not Guaranteed.)
- Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm (Including Saturday) - £10.99
Orders form customer residing in Australian will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following shipping options:
- Standard (4-8 days) - $8.99
- Fast & Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
Orders form customer residing in Canada will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following three shipping options:
- Canada Post Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
International Orders (Excluding UK and US)
International orders (excluding USA) will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following two shipping options:
- International Mail (5-10 business days) - £4.99 (Not Guaranteed)
- Tracked International Mail (5-10 business days) - £9.99 (Not Guaranteed)